Letting agents in the media and articles of interest.
- Simple: Tory peer calls for new Government to ditch ill-conceived tax hikes on PRS – 5 June
- SHN: Letter to the Editor: Westminster actions still have an impact on Scottish housing – 5 June
- Mortgage Introducer: Half of landlords still looking to expand portfolios – 7 June
- SHN: STV on the search for first time buyers and new landlords – 8 June
- Property118: What does a Hung Parliament mean for Landlords? – 9 June
- SNH: Rents in Scotland rose 6% last year – 9 June
For those of you who might be interested, I have also published a blog on the General Election results and what they might mean for the future of the parties in Scotland. This can be read here.