September 30, 2016
Letting agents in the media and articles of interest.
Please see below media monitoring from this week.
- Scottish Housing News: Public back landlords’ campaign for better enforcement of PRS laws – 26 September
- The National: Councils should do more to protect tenants from rogue landlords, say majority of Scots – 26 September
- Scottish Housing News: Number of Scottish households jumps 11 per cent in 16 years as PRS grows threefold – 27 September
- Scottish Government: Reassurance for registered social landlords – 29 September
- Central Housing Group: Warnings issued over using limited companies for buy-to-let – 29 September
- Property118: Labour attack private landlords for being ‘subsidised’ with £9bn in housing benefits – 29 September
- Scottish Housing News: Rents in Scottish PRS unchanged in 12 months, says ONS – 30 September