April 28, 2017
Letting agents in the media and articles of interest – 28 April.
- Simple: ‘Betrayed’ landlords urged to target marginal seats – 21 April
- City AM: New stamp duty rules are causing landlords to sell up in droves – 25 April
- Scottish Housing News: ‘Worrying’ report shows 24% increase in social sector evictions across Scotland – 25 April
- Money: Tax And Lending Rules Trigger Buy To Let Slump – 26 April
- Property Wire: UK general election unlikely to have much impact on housing market, says new analysis – 27 April
- Scottish Housing News: Innovative scheme recruits letting agents to help renters – 28 April