March 27, 2017
Letting agents in the media and articles of interest.
- Simple: Landlords warned about advertising for tenants on websites – 17 March
- Scottish Government: Call to halt full service roll-out of Universal Credit – 22 March
- Scottish Housing News: Regulator shares best practice for landlords developing new homes- 23 March
- Guild of Residential Landlords: Stagnant Buy to Let Rents Predicted to Keep Rising – 23 March
- Herald: SNP MSP Kenneth Gibson under fire for failing to speak out over landlord status – 25 March
- Conservative Home: Alan Ward: Private landlords need a better deal from Universal Credit – 25 March